Please update your Flash Player to view content.
What We Do
Centre for Conflict Studies works on three main focus areas: 1. Understanding Conflicts 2. Developing Tools and Skills to resolve conflicts 3. Peacebuilding in post-war societies.
Our ResourcesCentre for Conflict Studies has two regular publications: Wandering Thoughts and Reflections. Working Papers are published under its Conflict and Peace Series.
To donate to our Dollar 4 Change campaign, please click the button below.
- Our website has recently undergone changes - please bear with us as we continue to update our pages.
- Our first Dollar 4 Change campaign supports a midwifery program in rural Nepal. Please donate generously.
- We have just launched our program 1000SHABD in India.
- Call for Proposals - Conference on Religion and Gender.
- The fourth issue of Reflections is coming soon!
- Just completed a training on Conflict Resolution for Hebbron, Salinas community members!!!
- Visit The Database of Organizations